The site of Survivor: Australian Outback is reportedly haunted. According to local residents, hundreds of Aboriginals were slaughtered by Europeans a century ago near picturesque Herbert River Gorge the approximate location where the CBS reality show sequel (premiering Jan. 28) is being filmed. One of the residents told The Australian newspaper that cattlemen have heard "cries and screaming" near the gorge at night. Surely, it couldn't be scarier than the sight of naked Rich?
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Jane The Virgin: Chapter Twenty-One