Is it too early to start thinking about a sequel to Survivor? No, according to USA Today! CBS is apparently planning a second version of the surprise-hit TV series for early next year. And show honcho Mark Burnett wants to hold the contest in the Australian outback. "I'm fairly certain we'll do another one, whenever it's ready," says CBS Television president Leslie Moonves. How about Cleveland next time?
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise is Home
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly