It's hard to hear anything about Bob Saget (who played the squeaky-clean Danny Tanner on Full House) these days without being reminded that he has a "raunchy" side, but his Surviving Suburbia co-star, Cynthia Stevenson, did just that when she stopped by TV Guide Network to praise Saget's casting in a role that is not all "warm and cozy." The actress says the series is a true skewering of a frustrating, 18-year-old marriage.
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia