The premiere of Survivor: The Australian Outback attracted 43.6 million viewers Sunday night, making it the most-watched series episode of the season and the second highest-rated post-Super Bowl program ever second only to the 1995 installment of Friends featuring Julia Roberts. Survivor will get a chance to even the score when it goes up against NBC's top-rated sitcom beginning Thursday. Meanwhile, the disappointing contest between the Baltimore Ravens and New York Giants was pretty much a ratings dud. CBS's telecast tied as the second lowest-rated Super Bowl of the past 11 years, netting 84.2 million viewers.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Jane The Virgin: Chapter Twenty-One