The premiere of Survivor: The Australian Outback attracted 43.6 million viewers Sunday night, making it the most-watched series episode of the season and the second highest-rated post-Super Bowl program ever second only to the 1995 installment of Friends featuring Julia Roberts. Survivor will get a chance to even the score when it goes up against NBC's top-rated sitcom beginning Thursday. Meanwhile, the disappointing contest between the Baltimore Ravens and New York Giants was pretty much a ratings dud. CBS's telecast tied as the second lowest-rated Super Bowl of the past 11 years, netting 84.2 million viewers.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life