CNN founder Ted Turner says he felt suicidal in the wake of his breakup to wife Jane Fonda. "I felt like Job," he told The New Yorker, referring to the Biblical figure who suffered greatly. Turner added that their marriage faltered in part because of Fonda's decision to become a practicing Christian. "She just came home and said, 'I've become a Christian.' Before that, she was not a religious person. That's a pretty big change for your wife of many years to tell you. That's a shock."
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 5. Empire: Pilot
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. Wayward Pines: Don't Discuss Your Life Before