Attorneys for Sharon Stone are no longer seeking a permanent restraining order against her stalker, The Associated Press reports. Last month, the actress got a temporary order against Agostino P'omato, 32 who turned up on her doorstep in Los Angeles insisting he'd "come all the way from Italy to marry her." (Stone, for the record, is already wed to San Francisco Chronicle editor Phil Bronstein.) Legal action was halted after the mentally ill P'omato was taken home to Italy by his family.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life