Per the New York Post, Infinity Broadcasting biggie Les Moonves stands poised to slap Howard Stern with a $500 million lawsuit, claiming that the shock jock breached his contract with the terrestrial radio op by not properly divulging details of his new Sirius gig. Stern can take solace in two bits of "good" news: not only has he topped trade-mag Talkers' annual "Heavy Hundred" list of talk-radio hosts, but his successor in the New York market, David Lee Roth, has lost 90 percent of Stern's listeners age 18 to 34, aka the postpubescent crowd. Ouch.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly