Oscar-winning filmmaker Steven Spielberg has filed a restraining order against a woman who allegedly stalked the director and claimed he implanted a mind-control device in her brain. According to People.com, a Los Angeles judge last week granted Spielberg's request against Diana Louisa Napolis, who Spielberg's camp believes suffers from a delusional disorder and poses "a serious risk of violent confrontation" with the filmmaker. Sounds like she saw A.I. one too many times.
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York