Sofia Vergara is already a mother, but she's planning to expand her family sometime down the road.Vogue as she sat down for a lunch interview for the magazine's April issue. The Modern Family star explained that she's currently seeing a fertility specialist and recently started the process, which includes taking hormone pills and hormone injections. The 40-year-old actress says that at her age, "they want to get as many eggs as they can because usually you produce them but they're not good. They have to be perfect, perfect perfect ones. My boyfriend [Nick Loeb] is 37, younger than me, never had kids."Vergara said that her son Manolo, 21, has wanted a sibling for a long time. "You know, sometimes he used to scream at me when he was younger: 'Why can't you have another baby, so you can stop focusing on me?' " Vergara said.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life