Actress and alleged shoplifter Winona Ryder has found a late-night phone buddy in fellow thesp Al Pacino. "He's an insomniac. We talk in the middle of the night," Ryder tells W magazine of her co-star in the upcoming drama Simone. "I don't sleep, he doesn't sleep. So it is very normal that we call each other at two in the morning. I just love him so much." Although the 30-year-old goes on to say that Pacino is "incredibly attractive" and "just irresistible," she insists they're just pals. And in case you haven't heard, W's cover shot shows Ryder wearing one of those "Free Winona" T-shirts which are so five minutes ago.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly