Longtime CNN anchorman Bernard Shaw will leave the network on Feb. 28 after 20 years to reportedly spend more time with his family and to write books. The 60-year-old Shaw, who became a household name while covering the Gulf War in 1991, had worked at ABC and CBS prior to joining CNN. "I am stepping back from the table to write books, including an autobiography," he said. "Harder than entering this business is leaving it and leaving CNN, especially after 20 years here." A CNN rep tells Reuters that Judy Woodruff, Shaw's co-anchor on Inside Politics and CNN WorldView, will host those programs alone after Shaw leaves.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative