HBO is this close to ordering 10 episodes of a series Variety describes as a guy's answer to Sex and the City. The Mind of the Married Man follows three Chicago newspaper reporters who are trying their best to remain faithful to their respective significant others. "It's about love, romance and monogamy in the workplace and home and in the family things people wrestle with every day," executive producer Stu Smiley tells the trade paper.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life