The late-night shakeup continues. Amid reports that NBC is replacing Jay Leno with Jimmy Fallon as the host of The Tonight Show, the network is now eyeing Seth Meyers to take over Fallon's timeslot, The New York Post reports.Saturday Night Live and Late Night boss Lorne Michaels wants Meyers to succeed Fallon. "It would be perfect for him," the source said. "Tina Fey's name had also come up, but she has said she was too busy to do it."An NBC rep declined to comment to TVGuide.com on the report. An email to Meyers' rep was not immediately returned.Meyers is the second name thrown into the mix to take over for Fallon. Earlier this month, The New York Post reported that NBC was "grooming" shock jock and America's Got Talent judge Howard Stern for the position.denied reports that he would co-host Live! with Kelly Ripa, a job that eventually went to Michael Strahan.According to The New York Times, NBC is planning on moving The Tonight Show from Los Angeles to New York when Fallon takes over in September 2014, an announcement the network hopes to make official in May.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life