On the last day his radio show, Air America, was broadcast, Saturday Night Live alumn Al Franken announced that he will indeed run for Senate in 2008. "Minnesotans have a right to... wonder how seriously I would take [this] responsibility," he said in a video posted on his website. "[But] nothing means more to me than making government work better for the working families of this state." Plus, he's good enough, he's smart enough, and doggonit, people like him enough that I think he just might pull this off.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood