On the last day his radio show, Air America, was broadcast, Saturday Night Live alumn Al Franken announced that he will indeed run for Senate in 2008. "Minnesotans have a right to... wonder how seriously I would take [this] responsibility," he said in a video posted on his website. "[But] nothing means more to me than making government work better for the working families of this state." Plus, he's good enough, he's smart enough, and doggonit, people like him enough that I think he just might pull this off.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life