Contrary to their public announcement yesterday, it appears actress-singer Jennifer Lopez still might testify at the gun possession and bribery trial of ex-boyfriend Sean "Puffy" Combs on Friday. "It's always been a possibility," said Combs's attorney, Benjamin Brafman, who admitted his client was trying to quell media speculation. Meanwhile, prosecutor Matthew Bogdanos has demanded that Combs be held in contempt of court for violating the trial's gag order (by releasing yesterday's statement). Combs takes the stand today in his own defense.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life