Contrary to their public announcement yesterday, it appears actress-singer Jennifer Lopez still might testify at the gun possession and bribery trial of ex-boyfriend Sean "Puffy" Combs on Friday. "It's always been a possibility," said Combs's attorney, Benjamin Brafman, who admitted his client was trying to quell media speculation. Meanwhile, prosecutor Matthew Bogdanos has demanded that Combs be held in contempt of court for violating the trial's gag order (by releasing yesterday's statement). Combs takes the stand today in his own defense.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood