Talk about a fashion statement: The cone-shaped black satin bra Madonna wore on her 1990 Blonde Ambition tour has been auctioned off for over $20,000, the Associated Press reports. Designed by Jean-Paul Gaultier, the brassy brassiere will be publicly displayed by its eager buyer, the Museum of Fashion and Textiles in Santiago, Chile. A spokesperson for Christie's auction house in London said they'd initially expected to fetch less than $5,000 for the Material Mom's undies.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage