The world isn't coming to an end after all. Warner Bros. is vehemently denying a New York Post report that shock rocker Marilyn Manson was to play the title role in a remake of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Manson was quoted in London's The Sun as saying he had a lock on the plum part, and that he saw "Willy Wonka as Satan because he presents people with the temptation of picking good and evil, and they all pick evil." Responds a Warner Bros. rep: "I don't know why he would say this. The lead hasn't been cast yet, but I can definitely tell you that it won't be Marilyn Manson." Phew, that was a close one...
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly