Ryan O'Neal said he would "take back" having some of his children and admitted to hitting on his own daughter at Farrah Fawcett's funeral.Vanity Fair, O'Neal explained how he didn't recognize his daughter, Rescue Me's Tatum O'Neal, and even asked her out."I had just put the casket in the hearse and was watching it drive away, when a beautiful blond woman comes up and embraces me," O'Neal said. "I said to her, 'You have a drink on you? You have a car?' She said, 'Daddy, it's me — Tatum!' "I was just trying to be funny with a strange Swedish woman, and it's my daughter," O'Neal said. "It's so sick."serving a sentence for violating his probation on drug charges and Tatum was busted in June 2008 on a charge of possession of a controlled substance.O'Neal also said he would change how he dealt with Fawcett during their sometimes tumultuous relationship." "I would have been much kinder, more understanding, more mature," he said. "I'd lose some of the savagery. I don't know how she got cancer; maybe some of it was me."
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York