Sounds like Russell Crowe regrets ranting at TV producer Malcolm Gerrie for removing part of his acceptance speech at last month's British Academy Film Awards. "He said his language had been excessive and, yes, he was still a bit sore but he understood that Malcolm had a job to do," Gerrie's rep told Reuters. In an apologetic phone call over the weekend, Crowe offered to buy Gerrie a drink on his next London trip, and also spent 15 minutes chatting with his "thrilled" son, who's a big fan. Cheers to making peace, gents.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise is Home
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly