The split is said to be amicable for the couple, who have two sons together, 8-year-old Charles and 6-year-old Tennyson. Crowe, 48, and Spencer, 43, met 22 years ago on the set of the film The Crossing. He proposed to Spencer, a musician, in 2002 and they quietly married at a chapel at Crowe's farm in Nana Glen, Australia in April 2003. The two have been based in Australia ever since, with their two children attending school in Sydney.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life