Robert Downey Jr. Named Forbes' Highest-Paid Actor
Robert Downey Jr.
Which actor makes the most in Hollywood?
Forbes has released its list of the highest-paid actors in Hollywood. And Robert Downey Jr. has topped the list for 2013 thanks to Iron Man 3 and The Avengers.
Who's the highest-paid actress on TV?
Channing Tatum, who starred in Magic Mike, came in second with $60 million, while Hugh Jackson of X-Men fame turned up in third with $55 million.
Check out the full list below and see where your favorite actors landed:
1. Robert Downey Jr., $75 million
2. Channing Tatum, $60 million
3. Hugh Jackman, $55 million
4. Mark Wahlberg, $52 million
5. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, $46 million
6. Leonardo DiCaprio, $39 million
7. Adam Sandler, $37 million
8. Tom Cruise, $35 million
9. Denzel Washington, $33 million
10. Liam Neeson, $32 million