Day 10 of the Rio Olympics will have the second day of gymnastics event finals and Allyson Felix's only individual event in Rio. Here's the big stuff you should keep an eye out for on Monday, Aug. 15 (all times ET).
Gymnastics, men's and women's event finals
When: 1:00 p.m. (live); 8:00 p.m. (tape delay)
Simone Biles and Laurie Hernandez will look to bring home more gold for the U.S. in the balance beam final. On deck for the men are vault and rings, the latter of which will feature defending champ and homegrown favorite Arthur Zanetti.
Track and field, women's 400-meter final
When: 9:45 p.m.
Her goal of doing the 200-400 double in Rio dashed (no pun intended) after failing to qualify for the former by one-hundredth of a second at trials, Allyson Felix can focus on winning her first gold medal in the 400. Preliminary heats for the 200 will take place at 8:35 a.m., featuring Felix's U.S. teammates Tori Bowie, Jenna Prandini and Deajah Steven.
Water polo, women's quarterfinals
When: 1:10 p.m.
Quarterfinal action kicks off with Australia vs. Hungary, followed by Italy vs. China at 2:30 p.m. The United States, the defending champs, will take on home favorite Brazil at 5:20 p.m., and Russia vs. Spain will close out the day at 6:40 p.m.
Other medal events:
- Swimming, women's 10-kilometer marathon (8:00 a.m.)
- Equestrian, individual dressage (9:00 a.m.)
- Track and field, women's hammer throw (9:40 a.m.)
- Track and field, women's 3,000-meter steeplechase (10:15 a.m.)
- Boxing, men's welter 69 kilogram (semifinals at 11:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.)
- Sailing, women's laser radial dinghy (12:05 p.m.)
- Sailing, men's laser dinghy (1:05 p.m.)
- Wrestling, men's Greco-Roman 85 kilogram (bronze medal matches at 4:00 p.m.; gold medal match at 4:30 p.m.)
- Cycling/track, men's omnium (4:23 p.m.)
- Wrestling, men's Greco-Roman 130 kilogram (bronze medal matches at 5:00 p.m.; gold medal match at 5:30 p.m.)
- Weightlifting, men's 105 kilogram (6:00 p.m.)
- Boxing, men's heavy 91 kilogram (6:15 p.m.)
- Track and field, men's pole vault (7:35 p.m.)
- Track and field, men's 800 meters (9:25 p.m.)