Fantasy flick The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring was honored by the British Academy of Film and Television Arts on Sunday with the best film award, reports The Associated Press. In total, Rings took home five BAFTA awards, including one for best director, Peter Jackson. A Beautiful Mind star Russell Crowe took home the trophy for best actor, and actress kudos went to Judi Dench for her role in Iris. Supporting nods went to Jennifer Connelly for A Beautiful Mind and Jim Broadbent for his performance in Moulin Rouge. BAFTA's top honor, The Academy Fellowship, went to Warren Beatty, and earned the actor a standing ovation.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life