A repeat from early in the season, but since I hadn't seen it, it was new to me and that's almost as good as it not being a rerun. Plus, Amy Acker was on, playing a sweet mother to a son who's suffering from posttraumatic stress. Her cute little accent reminded me of when she first showed up on Angel as a goodie-goodie before transforming into the evildoer she later became and the troublemaker she is now portraying on Alias. It was nice to see her flip back to good Amy. Really shows off her range! Plus, she totally charmed me when she told Sam to tell his friend "this whole Jerry Maguire thing isn't going to work on me." Cute pop-culture reference. But the kid that was causing everyone to drown, not so cute... in fact he was downright creepy. That scene where his head popped out of the water was just icky. Plus, now I'm afraid to turn on the water in my sink because god only knows what is going to come out. This is why I really shouldn't watch shows like this. Weird little kids give me nightmares. I'm much better with vengeful adult spirits or big monsters.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life