MTV's The Hills gave quite a wink to fans in its series finale, as the last shot panned back to reveal that the action was taking place on a soundstage. Was it an acknowledgement that the "reality" of the hit show was bogus or one last thing to keep viewers buzzing? Regardless, it got us thinking about what other summer reality shows are pushing the boundaries between what's real and what's written. So we want to hear from you! Vote in our poll below and tell us which summer reality show you think is the most authentic.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage