The reality star, who is rumored to be the highest-paid housewife on Atlanta's upcoming season, has inked a deal with the global brand licensing agency Beanstalk. The agency plans to "leverage NeNe's position in pop culture to offer consumers fashion-forward, affordable apparel and accessories, designed to empower women to walk into a room and 'own it' — like NeNe herself," according to its announcement at the Las Vegas Licensing Expo Tuesday.Glee and has landed a role in Ryan Murphy's upcoming sitcom The New Normal. The 44-year-old mother of two also appeared on Season 4 of Celebrity Apprentice and is the author of Never Make the Same Mistake Twice.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly