The Sochi Olympics closing ceremony took a fall from Vancouver's farewell bash.Growing Up Fisher, which premiered after the closing ceremony at 10:36 p.m. ET, pulled in 9.4 million and a 2.0. About a Boy, which followed the Olympics the previous night at 11:05 p.m. ET snagged 8.3 million and a 2.2.NBC's documentary Nancy & Tonya, which preceded the closing ceremony, drew 12.6 million and a 2.6.Overall, Sochi averaged 21.4 million viewers, down 13 percent from Vancouver, but up 6 percent from Torino, the last European Winter Games.Airing opposite the Olympics, The Amazing Race All-Stars premiere averaged 7.4 million and a 1.6 for its lowest-rated opener ever. Fox's coverage of the Daytona 500 garnered 8 million and a 2.5.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life