The Sochi Olympics closing ceremony took a fall from Vancouver's farewell bash.Growing Up Fisher, which premiered after the closing ceremony at 10:36 p.m. ET, pulled in 9.4 million and a 2.0. About a Boy, which followed the Olympics the previous night at 11:05 p.m. ET snagged 8.3 million and a 2.2.NBC's documentary Nancy & Tonya, which preceded the closing ceremony, drew 12.6 million and a 2.6.Overall, Sochi averaged 21.4 million viewers, down 13 percent from Vancouver, but up 6 percent from Torino, the last European Winter Games.Airing opposite the Olympics, The Amazing Race All-Stars premiere averaged 7.4 million and a 1.6 for its lowest-rated opener ever. Fox's coverage of the Daytona 500 garnered 8 million and a 2.5.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly