Smallville flew out on a high note, nabbing 2.97 million for its two-hour series finale Friday.Flashpoint (7.5 million viewers, 1.3 rating) and the season finales of CSI: NY and Blue Bloods. Bubble show CSI: NY closed out its seventh season with 10.2 million viewers, but dipped to a season-low 1.5 in the demo. Blue Bloods, however, ended its freshman run with 11.4 million viewers and rose 13 percent in the demo to score a 1.7.Shark Tank's second-season finale nabbed 5 million viewers and a 1.3 rating against Kitchen Nightmares (3.4 million viewers, 1.5) and Friday Night Lights (2.8 million viewers, 0.7).
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York