Smallville flew out on a high note, nabbing 2.97 million for its two-hour series finale Friday.Flashpoint (7.5 million viewers, 1.3 rating) and the season finales of CSI: NY and Blue Bloods. Bubble show CSI: NY closed out its seventh season with 10.2 million viewers, but dipped to a season-low 1.5 in the demo. Blue Bloods, however, ended its freshman run with 11.4 million viewers and rose 13 percent in the demo to score a 1.7.Shark Tank's second-season finale nabbed 5 million viewers and a 1.3 rating against Kitchen Nightmares (3.4 million viewers, 1.5) and Friday Night Lights (2.8 million viewers, 0.7).
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life