Some recent ratings highlights:
• Jon & Kate plus their big announcement on Monday drew a whopping audience of 10.6 million total viewers — setting a new all-time high for not only the hiatus-bound series but for TLC as a whole. Week-to-week, the series enjoyed a 365 percent gain.
• I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here! delivered its smallest Monday audience to date, just 4.3 mil. It all ends Wednesday!
• The Season 2 launch of The Secret Life of the American Teenager spoke to 4.7 million viewers, making it the ABC Family series' most-watched episode to date. Make It or Break It held onto 2.5 mil of that audience. Next time, use more chalk powder?
• On Sunday, HBO's True Blood bit into 3.4 million viewers, a drop of just 300K from the season premiere.
• On Saturday, NBC's Kings courted 1.94 mil (up 22 percent), CBS' Harper's Island gained 600K to hit 3.78 mil, and ABC's Eli Stone returned to an audience of 2.5 mil.