Melrose Place's swimming-pool-murder premiere failed to make a splash.90210 premiere, for example, drew 4.9 million viewers.)The Melrose reboot did, however, hold onto most of 90210's second-season premiere audience. The high school drama was watched by 2.6 million viewers, the show's highest ratings since last January.Hell's Kitchen pulled in 7.6 million viewers, a gain of 400,000 over last week; More to Love stayed steady with 4.4 million.NBC's two-hour America's Got Talent averaged 11.8 million viewers, while CBS' Big Brother 11 set another season high, with 8.13 million viewers.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative