Kermit and Miss Piggy are back where they belong with their creator, the late Jim Henson. German media group EM.TV confirmed on Wednesday that it agreed to sell Jim Henson Company to Henson's children for $89 million. EM.TV bought Henson for $680 million at the peak of the stock market in 2000.
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. I Can Do That: The Harlem Globetrotters, Penn and Teller, AiRealistic