Is Rachel Zoe too thin? The celebrity stylist and Bravo reality show star says no.E! News, adding that the recent Internet chatter over photos of her thin frame in a bikini on the beaches of St. Bart's is "silly" (Blogs have called her "painfully thin" and anorexic.) "I'm going to go and eat dinner after this," she joked.Zoe, 38, has denied the rumors on multiple occasions. Last year, she told Harper's Bazaar that she didn't know why she was always the target of the too-skinny conversation."We've had Audrey Hepburn, we've had Twiggy, we've had Veruschka, we've had Kate Moss," she said. "I'm trying to figure out why I am to blame for skinniness. Truthfully, I've never seen myself as being too thin. Sometimes I'll look at photos and be like, 'Oh, that's not a good look.' But generally speaking, I'm not too thin."Do you think Zoe is too skinny?
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 5. Empire: Pilot
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. Wayward Pines: Don't Discuss Your Life Before