The trial of hip-hop mogul Sean "Puffy" Combs got underway Monday as prosecutors alleged during opening arguments that the rapper fired a gun inside a Manhattan nightclub in December 1999. Combs has been charged with illegal gun possession and bribery and faces 15 years in prison. His attorney countered that Combs did not have a gun and he's merely the victim of a "star-struck, select prosecution."
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York