Porsha Stewart wasn't kidding about being shocked by Kordell Stewart's divorce filing. On Sunday's Watch What Happens: Live, the Real Housewives of Atlanta star said that she discovered her husband of nearly two years had filed for divorce on Twitter.Andy Cohen she learned the news after waking up to missed calls from her sister. "She said, 'Have you heard?' And I'm like, 'Heard what?' So I went to Twitter and the first thing I see is, 'Kordell divorcing Porsha,'" she said. "And I'm like this is just a crazy joke. ... I found out from Twitter." When Porsha saw the reports online, she confronted Kordell, who was in the next room. "I asked my husband had he filed. ... Long story short, I just felt very disappointed and let down. When I got married, I meant it for life. I always said I would never get a divorce unless he cheated on me or something like that ... I was heartbroken, like I am still right now."Only one week prior, Porsha had vehemently defended Kordell for being "too controlling" on the Housewives reunion special."I was totally blindsided. At the reunion I did feel some kind of way because I did want my husband there with me. I was standing strong representing for my family," Stewart said. "But when I found out about the divorce, it was absolutely a surprise."
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2