2012 is almost over, and we know you are so over some of the year's biggest headline-makers.Lindsay Lohan's multiple run-ins with the law or still traumatized by her so-bad-it's-good Liz & Dick turn? Do you agree with Adam Levine that Here Comes Honey Boo Boo is the "decay of Western civilization"? Do you no longer care (or have you ever cared?) about the status of Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson's relationship? Can someone just act like an adult in the LeAnn Rimes vs. Brandi Glanville feud? Have you had enough of Taylor Swift and her rotating stable of beaus/future song subjects? Are you completely flummoxed by everyone else's fascination with royals?
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Jane The Virgin: Chapter Twenty-One