The courtroom is once again one of the most dramatic places on television with a trio of new programs. There's Harry's Law by writer-producer David E. Kelley (Ally McBeal, The Practice), which stars Oscar-winning actress Kathy Bates. Plus, Sarah Shahi plays an adorable lawyer-turned-mediator on USA's Fairly Legal while Jim Belushi and Jerry O'Connell provide counsel to the Vegas strip in The Defenders. So which new legal show are you enjoying most?
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage