The nominees for the 32nd annual People's Choice Awards were announced yesterday, and sadly, they did not include a face-off between Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston in the Favorite Female Movie Star category. But at least we get to see Angelina and Brad Pitt (Mr. and Mrs. Smith) square off against Owen Wilson and J.An's alleged new beau, Vince Vaughn (Wedding Crashers), for Favorite On-Screen Matchup. On the TV side, Everybody Hates Chris, How I Met Your Mother and My Name Is Earl will vie for fave new comedy series, while Commander in Chief, Criminal Minds and Prison Break will do battle for best new drama. And despite its sophomore creative slump, Desperate Housewives managed to snag a best TV-drama nod. (Wait, I thought Emmy said it was a comedy?) Teri Hatcher, meanwhile, proved more popular than her fellow Wisterians by scoring a best female TV-star nod although rumor has it organizers may call for a recount after watching last Sunday's episode. The big event takes place Jan. 10 on CBS. To vote, drop by pcavote.com.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York