Earlier this year, author Paula Broadwell went on a book tour to promote her biography of Gen. David H. Petraeus All In, including an appearance on The Daily Show. But now that Slate has outed Broadwell as the woman with whom Petraeus had a career-ending affair, her praise of the former CIA director is more than a little awkward.Jon Stewart, Broadwell described her unorthodox habit of interviewing the general while they ran together. "Petraeus progressively increased the pace until the talk turned to heavy breathing and we reached a six-minute-per-mile pace," Broadwell recalled. "It was a signature Petraeus move.""That was the foundation of our relationship," she went on to add.Watch the awkward interview below. Do you think the signs were there all along?
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 5. Empire: Pilot
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. Wayward Pines: Don't Discuss Your Life Before