Earlier this year, author Paula Broadwell went on a book tour to promote her biography of Gen. David H. Petraeus All In, including an appearance on The Daily Show. But now that Slate has outed Broadwell as the woman with whom Petraeus had a career-ending affair, her praise of the former CIA director is more than a little awkward.Jon Stewart, Broadwell described her unorthodox habit of interviewing the general while they ran together. "Petraeus progressively increased the pace until the talk turned to heavy breathing and we reached a six-minute-per-mile pace," Broadwell recalled. "It was a signature Petraeus move.""That was the foundation of our relationship," she went on to add.Watch the awkward interview below. Do you think the signs were there all along?
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life