Well, if Marisa Tomei can have one... California Gov. Gray Davis bestowed President Clinton with an honorary Academy Award yesterday in Los Angeles at a party following his rousing farewell speech at the Democratic National Convention. "I want to give the Clinton family the highest award Hollywood can give for an extraordinary performance an Oscar for being the best president," Davis said. In accepting the gold statue, Clinton said: "Let me say on behalf of my family, we're honored to have this Oscar." It's unclear whether the Oscar is the real deal.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise is Home
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly