Oddsmakers in Las Vegas are betting on Gladiator to slay its best picture competition at the Academy Awards on Sunday. In fact, Bally's race and sports operations director John Avello gives the Russell Crowe epic 2-1 odds. Traffic follows closely at 3-1, while Erin Brockovich trails at 4-1, Chocolat gets a not-so-sweet 6-1, and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon finds itself the longest shot at 8-1.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood