Actor Peter O'Toole, 70, did not respond well to news that he would be getting an honorary Oscar at this year's ceremony. The Lawrence of Arabia star, who has been nominated for an Oscar seven times but never won, wrote a letter to the Academy asking them to "defer the honor" until he turns 80. "I am still in the game and might win the lovely bugger outright," he said. Well, O'Toole will be feted whether he shows up on March 23 or not. Says Oscar chief Frank Pierson: "The award is for achievement... not for retirement."
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York