At the annual Oscar nominees lunch held yesterday in Beverly Hills, producer Gil Cates announced that there will be a special Producer's Award for the person who delivers the shortest acceptance speech. "We're going to give you a beautiful, expensive high-definition television set," he told the nominees. "If it's a category like Best Picture where there is more than one winner, we'll give everybody a TV set. I'm serious about this." Cates went on to say that, "If you have people that you feel you must thank, make a list. After you've won, we'll take that list and put it right up on our website, Oscars.com, so everybody can read it. Just don't read it on the air."
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life