At the annual Oscar nominees lunch held yesterday in Beverly Hills, producer Gil Cates announced that there will be a special Producer's Award for the person who delivers the shortest acceptance speech. "We're going to give you a beautiful, expensive high-definition television set," he told the nominees. "If it's a category like Best Picture where there is more than one winner, we'll give everybody a TV set. I'm serious about this." Cates went on to say that, "If you have people that you feel you must thank, make a list. After you've won, we'll take that list and put it right up on our website, Oscars.com, so everybody can read it. Just don't read it on the air."
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood