In a proceeding unrelated to his recent Palm Springs arrest, troubled thesp Robert Downey Jr. was officially placed on parole Tuesday after Judge Lawrence J. Mira ruled that the Oscar-nominated Chaplin star had indeed spent enough time in jail for an earlier drug case. (Mira previously sentenced Downey to three years in prison, but an appeals court granted the actor an early release last August after a year.) Downey is due to be arraigned Dec. 27 on two felony drug counts and one misdemeanor stemming from his Palm Springs arrest last month. He faces a maximum sentence of more than four years in state prison.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life