OK, so I just got back from seeing The Fog, and let me tell you, I feel like I was royally fogged out of $10. So lame. Trust me, stick with the original. Which should be a rule in life, but as we've all learned from our Orange County kids, mixing it up can yield a few surprises. So let's get right down to this week's "Steeephen Who?" survey.
1) Are boyfriends like shoes, purses or sunglasses? Because I'm thinking Steeephen is a pair of Uggs so "last season" and still not cute.
2) What the hell does Lauren's dad do, other than look exactly like Donny Osmond? That house is sick.
3) Did Casey jet from the all-star barbecue so early because everyone hates her? Or was she following the trail of Alex M.'s ladystench?
4) Hotter ride: Kristin's BMW X-3 or L.C.'s Jason? (I'm not even going to discuss Scruffy McPlayer's antique whatever that was.)
5) Are you loving the new all-color, big-size TV Guide? Hot, huh?
6) Again, why isn't Alex H. in the credits? I totally heart her.
7) On a scale of 1 to "Until US Weekly Stops Paying Attention," how long do we give our new odd couple? And do we call them Jas-C or L.C.-son?
8) Do we think Jason has zero verbal skills or was he sure that he could get Lauren back into the hot tub simply by mumbling "you're cute" throughout dinner?
BONUS No. 1: Did they do it?
BONUS No. 2: Would you? Damian J. Holbrook
Got a comment for one of our Watercooler writers? Submit it via the feedback box at the bottom of the page.
Did you name your child after a TV character? Tell us what character and why, and TV Guide magazine may even feature your little cutie in an upcoming issue! (Please include your contact info.)