Here's an offer Paramount shouldn't refuse: Random House has given the film studio first crack at screen rights to a new installment of The Godfather franchise. According to Variety, the publishing house is attempting to draft a writer to continue the Corleone saga. But first, execs must broker a rights deal with the estate of late Godfather author Mario Puzo. "We hope Paramount or some other studio will want to buy the movie rights, and it is our intention to see that happen," said Random House exec Jonathan Karp. "These characters just keep pulling you back in."
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life