Last night, Rosie O'Donnell was fretful about facing Bill O'Reilly on his Fox News show, admitting she had come against friends' advice and that nerves had caused her tummy trouble for two days prior! Turns out, it wasn't so bad for The Queen of Nice, who appeared as O'Reilly's guest to advocate changing Florida's anti-gay adoption laws. She even voiced support for O'Reilly's crusade against celebs who participated in post-Sept. 11 telethons, but didn't follow through to make sure the funds reached those in need.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: You Can't Take Command
- 7. Empire: Pilot