President Barack Obama knows how to put America back to work, and it won't be music to your ears — or your kids' ears.Silicon Valley town hall about job creation. "If we don't do that, we'll continue to slip behind."We're guessing now that Entourage is over, he's not watching much TV anymore.watch "a lot less TV" and "play a lot fewer video games" than Americans do. "They're coming at us and they're coming at us hard, and they're hungry, and they're really buckling down," he said then.So does "turn off the TV" mean he doesn't want us to watch his prime-time speeches?
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Empire: Pilot
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood