In the wake of squawking by rival networks, Nielsen Media Research will revisit the new ratings rule that will let NBC add the audience from this Saturday's rebroadcast of the Heroes season premiere to the episode's original Monday tally. According to the Reporter, the issue is not so much that the Peacock would get to "double dip" but rather base its weekly numbers on less than 22 hours of prime-time programming. "We are reviewing [the rule]," says Nielsen spokesman Gabriel "Sylar" Gray.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. Bullseye: Amazing New Competition Series
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia