In the wake of squawking by rival networks, Nielsen Media Research will revisit the new ratings rule that will let NBC add the audience from this Saturday's rebroadcast of the Heroes season premiere to the episode's original Monday tally. According to the Reporter, the issue is not so much that the Peacock would get to "double dip" but rather base its weekly numbers on less than 22 hours of prime-time programming. "We are reviewing [the rule]," says Nielsen spokesman Gabriel "Sylar" Gray.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life